Sunday, January 11

It's Bozeman's First Christmas

It is hard to believe that just a year ago on Christmas David was too afraid to even talk to Jill! How time has flown. This Christmas, our very first Christmas as a married couple, was one out of a dream. We loved being together and being with family. Unfortunately, absent-minded Jill didn't get ANY pictures of family! Dang. Anyway, we combined our different traditions, and they came together beautifully. Here are some of our favorite moments:


One Friday night as our date we went up to
Salt Lake to see the temple lights. Gorgeous.
Jill is wearing the hat David's mom sent her
for Christmas. Thanks, Mom!

We HAD to decorate a gingerbread
house, because it's a tradition in
Jill's family. David got really into it.
Isn't he cute?


The end result. We were pretty proud.


Our ADORABLE stockings David's parents
sent us.


David's present from Santa. The whole series
of the History of the Church. Jill put his
shoes out by his present, which is a tradition
in his family.

David got a lot of books for Christmas.
He was extra excited about this one
because Jill had him convinced that
he wasn't getting it.




Our nativity. It looks a lot like the one Jill
grew up with, and that's why we bought it.
We put this picture last to remind
ya'll what Christmas is all about.
We love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a good day,nice! I like your gingerbread houses. I just remembered last year, I also did one, but it was destroyed. So, I just ate all the candies! Not bad! hehehe...

The Bozemans said...

Um, who are you?

Anonymous said...

How funny!! A totally random comment! I am laughing so hard I can hardly type!! I loved your post, Jill!! It is so cool how traditions can come together, huh? SO glad there were no pictures of moi, thanks for that! I love the one of you two at the temple lights. Love you!!