He's thoughtful: David is now working at an auto shop, and he left this morning for work about 7:30. I was sick and in bed, still asleep. about 11:00, I heard a key go in the front door and he came in the house. He had just stopped by to check on me. He said, "Oh, I have a surprise for you." Out of his back pocket, he pulled out this really neat looking metal circle and put it around my wrist. He said, "It's part of a transmission. It was in a pile of parts they were going to toss out, so I took it and cleaned it up really well. I thought it would be a cool bracelet... but you don't have to wear it. I just thought it was cool looking." He was adorable. Even in a dirty old auto shop amidst pieces of junk, he is still thinking of me.
He takes care of me: Last night we went to a place called "Jump on It" for mutual. It is a big room with about two dozen trampolines all really close together, so you can jump from trampoline to trampoline. At one point, I slipped and scraped up my ankle pretty badly. When we got home, I was headed to the bathroom to get a bandaid, but David said, "No, no, sit down. I'll get everything, and I'll clean it up for you." He then filled a bowl with warm soapy water so I could soak my foot. Then he got out his first aid kit and cleaned up my cut and put gauze on it. It was really sweet.
He listens to me: Sometimes BYU is really difficult and frustrating. I quite often have a rough day at school. Whenever I come home after a hard day, I vent to David. He sits and listens quietly, occasionally nodding his head or making a comment. When I am done complaining, David gives me suggestions or just holds me and says, "Tomorrow will be better."
Those are just a few of the reasons that I love my David. He is so wonderful, and I am so grateful that we are sealed for all eternity!

7 comments:
That is so sweet, Jill. We are so glad that you have someone who takes such good care of you, because the big, wide world can be scary :). I can just see David....a new business idea! Transmission Jewelry!!
Great post! I'm glad you two are so happy! I love the bracelet part. How sweet! I hope you wear it for real!
So what's the situation in the basement? Is Areta selling the house? I am totally out of the loop! Fill me in!
hi Jill! thanks for the comment :)..i created this blog last week coz everyone in the church were talking about this las Sunday after RS, so i came home and create mine and i'm still trying to get use to it coz it's way different from the other websites...anyhow! it's so good to hear that you both are doing great out there, i always want to move to Utah for some reason, i think it's because of the polynesian food and there's alot of SAMOAN up there tho...but hey keep intouch and will chat soon..
much aloha and have a wonderful day..
thank you so much for the wonderful comment my tahling..it makes me feel so good to know that people really likes my blog..anywho! i just get bored when the kids nap so i decided to play around with my page and make it beautiful like mwuah hahahaha...just kidding...but i'm glad you like it...
mahalo
♥♥The Lambson Ohana♥♥
He sounds so fantastic! You and I both got a good ones, Jill.
Hi Jill! You guys are such a cute couple, sounds like a fairy tale love story! You totaly deserve it. David seems such a good guy. The bracelet idea is so sweet!
SO SWEET!! Men, what can I say more:)
Post a Comment