My calling in the ward is the Miamaid advisor for the Young Women. I love this calling, and thought I would post a few pictures.

One night for mutual my friend Yu-Ting came
over to teach the girls how to make
DELICIOUS chinese dumplings.

Two of my Miamaids, Summer and Megann. Megann is
demonstrating for the camera what we leaders
have begun to so lovingly call, "The Glare".
It is quite a common face among our YW,
particularly when they are asked to do something. =)

Three of the amazing leaders I am priveleged
to work with. From left to right: Melissa Price,
Alicia Mathias, and Valerie Shelley.
I am very grateful for this calling I have and hope that I can magnify it well!
5 comments:
I know you'll do it amazingly!! I can't wait to see you and catch up with you. Btw, thanks so much for taking care of our mails while we were away!
You are the perfect person for the calling, fun and bubbly! I bet the girls just love you!
Love "The Glare"! And seeing some of the ladies you work with that I always hear about but have never seen. You are doing great and definitely magnifying your calling. You guys just left the cabin this morning and I am already so homesick for you!! Love you!!!
I can't believe I missed this blog update! I love YWs. The only time I ever got called was as camp director. It was a lot of fun. I am sure you are such a fun leader. I always loved the young ones because it was so much easier to relate.
You do a great job with the girls, and heck with them, I am just glad you are there with me! Can I say that word? Yes, I drink the occassional coke too, don't tell. Coming to dinner Sunday? Call me.
Post a Comment