Hey everyone. I found out something that sort of unnerved me the other day. Did you know that anyone can copy and paste any pictures or any writing that you put on your blog? ANYBODY CAN! Even creepy people you don't know. Maybe I am just blonde, but I didn't know that. I found David's and my picture on Google! Sorry, but that is just not okay with me. Anyway, I am setting my blog to private, so if you still want to be informed of how our lives are going, drop me an e-mail and I'll add you to the list of VIP's. =)
Thanks!
missmormon@aol.com

1 comment:
In the meantime, try this-- have you (and your mom, since that is where a lot of the pictures may be from) go to your settings and change it so that when internet searches troll Google, it doesn't hit your blogs. I did that with mine, and it is much harder to find out our blog.
Here is my email!
oboedm at yahoo dot com.
Post a Comment