Can I do Truths on a Thursday? Sure, why not?
1. I recently lost 19 pounds. =O I am SUPER happy. It's quite ridiculous how much energy I have.
2. David and I also joined a gym for UBER cheap. We have gone every day this week and we love it. They have a pool, and I am quickly discovering that I am a total water baby. David taught me how to swim just this past Tuesday, and I caught on really quickly!
3. I thought swimming would make it so that I don't turn red in the face. NEGATORY. I think I turn red because I don't sweat. We got in the sauna afterwards and there were a bunch of guys in there and they were all dripping with sweat. Kinda nasty, I know. They were dripping. Not me. I didn't even have beads of sweat on my skin. Hmmmm....
4. I lost 19 pounds, but still have about 8 to go to get to my goal weight. I'm soooooo excited to lose it through working out.
5. David and I have been trying to get to bed earlier as well, and last night we did great. 11 p.m.! HOWEVER, I was dead asleep at 2:30 when all of a sudden I was awoken by a horrific smell. A skunk! It had apparently decided to spray right outside of our apartment building. Our whole house stunk, and I had a hard time getting back to sleep. Our car even stunk this morning! Yuck. Next time I see a skunk, any skunk, I'm going to shoot it between the eyes. Sorry to you animal lovers out there.
6. Last week I went shopping for clothes and found a sweater that looked incredible on me. I liked it so much, I bought it in the other two colors they had. I wore one of them today and I took the tags off. I noticed that they said "maternity" on them. =/
7. David, as you may know, has been getting his teeth worked on. Today the orthodontist put in a fake tooth where he got his other one pulled. It isn't a permanent tooth, but they put it in and put a bracket on it so when we get the real insert put in there will be a space for it. It looks really good. He finally has absolutely no gaps in his teeth! I'm excited to see how his teeth turn out.
8. I am really sorry. These truths are probably boring to read. They're sure fun to write, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This was not boring at all Jill! CONGRATS on the weight loss! You're an inspiration! Good for you! Now you need to post pictures! How about some pics of you in the maternity sweaters :) Funny story!!
It was so good to see you guys this past weekend!! I love you both so much and we will have to make plans to come visit you in Utah this fall.
Oh! Glad you told me you had a post. I wish I could get back to blogging....maybe this summer. I have to say, you do look fabulous with your weight loss! Yes, post pics! We loved your visit, already excited about the next one :).
Post a Comment