Tuesday, January 11

Tuesday Truths

I got this idea from my cousin Emily's blog. I have done it once before, but I think it's a great idea, so I should do it more often. Thanks, Emily!

1. The truth is... I'm not even 100% sure today is Tuesday.

2. The truth is... today (whatever day it is) was kind of tough. I was really tired, and I had one guy be really rude to me today. He wouldn't stop, so I started being rude back. He left and I won. =)

3. The truth is... I have started a workout routine and diet. I have only been on it two days, but feel great! I'm SO glad that UVU has free workout equipment.

4. The truth is... I still haven't posted for Christmas or Thanksgiving. I probably won't either, just because I'm so behind. They will just have to go into the scrapbook instead!

5. The truth is... I really like the diet I'm on because it's not really a diet. I am mostly doing portion control and fitting more fruit and vegetables into my day. This is a diet I can live with, so I'm changing my habits permanently. Yay!

6. The truth is... how come no one comments on blogs anymore? I only get a few comments each post, and I only ever comment on people's posts occasionally. Why is this, people? Let's all make an oath to comment!

7. The truth is... when I work out really hard (which I am determined to do every week day until I hit my goal weight) I turn bright pink in the face. I look so sunburned, and for some reason the color stops perfectly at my jawline. I also STAY bright pink for about an hour even after I'm cooled down. I get a lot of stares.

8. The truth is... I wanted to enter the Mrs. Utah United States pageant this year. I was getting all prepared and even looking up places to buy evening gowns. I watched all the videos on youtube about how to walk in high heels, how to answer interview questions, etc. I looked at the application today, though, and you have to be 21. Shoot.

9. The truth is... I like this "truth" thing! I can get out every random thought that's going through my mind!

8 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

that is my cousin and he has always lived in Northern Cali. His name is Ian :)

{Marie Long} said...

Haha! I love this post, so good to hear the truth from you ;)

I too get very red in the face when I work out, I like to think that when people look at me they think I did a REALLY hard work out ;)

Commenting, I know what you mean about the lack there of. I feel the same way. My problem is I tell my self I will go back and post a comment when I have the time, but I always forget...

Well now you have TWO comments from me! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, sorry, but the pink face thing is hereditary. Dad calls me a tomato when I get hot, and yes it stops at the neck. Your diet sounds very realistic. How funny that I hardly ever look at my blog anymore and then today I decided to check if you had posted!! Coincidence? I think not!!!

Alicia Baker said...

Haha I like your truths! They make me laugh :) If you do the pageant thing, can I hold an obnoxiously huge sign with your name all glitterfied?

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

I was so happy to see that you updated your blog! :) It seems like things are going well for you and David!

The Hoffmans said...

I agree about the comment thing. I will admit I never comment... sorry. My main issue is that no one really blogs much anymore. I feel like I'm the only one.

{Marie Long} said...

We can for sure set up a session. wil you send me your email address?

marielong{at}thatsawrapphotography{dot}com

stephasauri said...

Hey Jill! I do read your blog, I just never comment on anyone's blogs. I didn't even reply to the comment you posted on my blog when you asked a question! How rude am I?!

The answer is yes. Mike did the paperwork for the Kola Foundation to become a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. It was tons of work, but they were approved!

It is fun to see what you and David are up to! Keep the pictures and stories coming!