Monday, September 22

I Love My Husband

I (Jill) would just like to let everyone know how grateful I am for my wonderful husband. He is very understanding, thoughtful, and helpful around the house. Not only that, but he is a whole lot of fun! He takes me out to do new things around Provo, gives me help with my homework when I need it, and even sometimes surprises me by making the bed, as seen below. He made me laugh because he said, "Jill, I was going to make the bed for you, but it was a lot harder than I thought. But I did my best." The comforter was all wrinkled up and the pillows were askew. Haha. He is so adorable. He is the perfect husband, and I couldn't be happier.




3 comments:

DR Gunderson Family said...

Adorable! when my David makes our bed he ALWAYS puts the flat sheet on upside down :) Husbands are adorable and so much fun!

Anonymous said...

David's just a cutie!! Jill! Your curtains match perfectly, great job!!

stephasauri said...

You guys are the opposite of us as far as who has the bed-making talent. Mike is way better at bed-making than I am. He's also exceptionally skilled at folding fitted sheets.