We had a TON of fun this Halloween. We were invited to a party by a young couple in our ward. They had also invited a lot of other young couples, and we all enjoyed some fun treats, "Hocus Pocus", and good company!

For Halloween, Jill was a goth and David
was a Settler of Catan. Don't you love
the flip flops?

This is Alicia and Brian Mathias. He is the
brilliant organist for the ward, and she
is in the young women's presidency.
She's a hoot.

These are our very good friends Ariel and Brian Hortin.
They went to the party as Calvin and Hobbes.
Quite original, don't you think?

This is Amber McQuiston, the hostess.
She went as a witch.

Another couple at the party. She was a gypsy
and he was "Three-hole-punch Jim" from
the popular TV show "The Office".

This melted witch is actually a cookie!
Interesting, isn't it?
9 comments:
You look so scary Jill! I think I might have nightmares! Brian and Alicia's costumes are a total crackup!
I totally know Brian! He was in my ward when we were engaged! He's such a nice guy! It looks like you guys had fun on halloween :)! We are waiting for pictures (we didn't take any ourselves...we forgot) to put up our costumes :)!
you guys look great!! you and your friends had really original costumes. hope to talk to you soon. maybe i'll call you tonight!
I love the blonde Goth and I really like the cookie!! What was the top part of the hat made of?
Funny you should ask that, Mom, because it was a huge mystery for a large part of the party. The Hortins just wouldn't tell! They insisted we guess! But eventually, since no one could guess it, they told everyone. They just dipped Bugel (or is it Bugle?) chips in chocolate! Neat, huh?
I miss you
-Alicia
p.s. Louise wants your email address
SOunds like you guys had a fun Halloween. Love the costumes and I have to admit you did look kinda scary with your serious face and your outfit. :) Oh and that last couple the guy is from Snowflake, Jonathan Bonham I think is his name. He graduated with Deak and his dad was my seminary teacher. Small world!
Oh you guys are too cute...congrats on getting married not sure if Katy passed that on or not.
I like the talking about yourself in the 3rd person.
Glad I found the blog, sure to bring lots of smiles to my face :)
Kim
umm Jill? Is that you? I really don't know what to say about that picture. twas very very scary
hehehe love you
Jessy
Post a Comment