Wednesday, February 4
Background Blunders
So, some of you may have been wondering why our blog background is always changing. It's because Jill is so picky that it had to be perfect. It was really hard for her to find something, and she tried to change her page with the holidays, but it was such a hassle to find something else that was perfect. So, she has decided to just change her background with the seasons (no Valentine's Day, :( ). She finally found a winter-y background that she likes, so it will stay up throughout the winter months. Thank you very much! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like your wintery background, I'm a big navy blue fan. I have no idea why you are so picky! Where in the heck did that come from???? Love you, Bebbie!!
I love your background! It's always fun to visit your blog, don't you just love blogging?! Ooops,I guess I'm getting adictive!
I am icky too... I always find 85,000 different ones, and they all take forever to load... then I get frustrated and just go back to the same old one.
Post a Comment