Since David and I live in a basement apartment, it is nice and cool in the summer, but the bugs also know that it's nice and cool, so they think they can live here too. I was hanging up clothes yesterday and this big brown spider about an inch and a half in diameter walked across one of David's shirts! We had some friends over the other day and a spider went crawling up one of their legs! It was embarrassing. A bug we get a lot of is flies. Everytime we open the door some fly on in. So David has put it upon himself to be the fly catcher of the house. He is so entertaining to watch, so I pulled out my video camera......

6 comments:
That is funny! He would have been at home at the family reunion....there were so many flies there!
Happy anniversary in 3 days! Be sure to post some of your wedding pics. I don't think that I have had a chance to see many!
Oh that was funny!
You two are hilarious!
Haha he is really talented! Almost as good as Obama's fly killing skills.
Yeah!! Ditto for me on Paula's comment! The year went by so flippin fast!
You so funny, guys!
I couldn't watch the video because our home computer is so slow...did he get out his nunchucks?
Post a Comment