Summer, Sasha, and Kaisha. How
cute are they!
even pose for this picure. He was just reading
what was in this book and I took a picture. I love
how David has his arm on Joseph Smith's arm.
Two amazing men!
and were allowed to take pictures!
heads all day. David was one of the tallest leaders,
so he was a challenge. Note: No one was harmed
in the taking of this photograph. =)
Well, it is pretty much my favorite movie
of all time. In it, Elle walks up the "nation's"
capitol building steps, which are actually these
steps in Salt Lake! I walked up them!
where her friends did the dog dance with the
interns. How thrilling!
hiked to the top of Ensign peak,
and on the right is her daughter Carly, who is a beehive.
see all of Salt Lake from up there. This is the
peak where Brigham Young realized that this
was the place the saints would settle. "This is
the place." Also, before the temple was built,
people had their ordinances performed atop
this peak.
of the peak.
Overall it was a very successful youth conference, and we had fun!

5 comments:
Wow, that is really cool! It is so good to see you and David as you fulfill your church callings. You are an awesome advisor, I know for a fact, and those girls are so lucky to have you. How did you find out that those were Elle's steps? I didn't know they filmed the movie there! Coolness. Even more cool is that you hiked Ensign Peak. I would like to do that someday. One of my favorite posts ever!
Your pictures are Awesome! I love the one of the kid jumping over David! Nice work. Oh and the one of Janeen is kinda sad looking :)
Wow, virtually no comments. Does no one comment anymore?
I am thinking the same thing on mine. I have stalker readers, but no commenters. Someone came up to me at church and asked me why I hadn't posted in awhile and I didn't even know they were readers....creepy!!
Great pictures! Jill, I want to say that you guys are awesome and believe it or not, TRavis was singing "Dave & Jill are awesome" just barely while doing the dishes. Ha, I guess you can imagine it. Thanks for the pears too! It's so good and tastes like Asian pears! And thanks for the internet so that I can type this comment now:)
Post a Comment