People said we wouldn't make it, but here we are, Honey! One wonderful year later and we're happier than we ever thought possible. I love you more than words can say. Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!
Bro, I would just like to say. We are both incre4dibly lucky to find super awesome beautiful woman, who mistakenly thought we are attractive. Lucky us.
We were married on August 8th, 2008 in the Mesa Arizona temple. We now live in Orem where Jill attends school and is getting her BS in biotechnology. David works full time as the manager of Men's Den Tuxedos and is in school as a pre-med student. We love life and each other!
8 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you have many many many more years of happiness!
Happy Anniversary! :-]
P.s. I really liked your boquet!
I cannot believe that it has been a year already. Time flies! Congrats on your one year. I hope that everything is going well for the two of you.
I love you guys so much!
Whew!! That's a relief!!! :) There is nothing better in life than to see your child happy. Nothing.
Happy Anniversary!!
wow Jill! one year already?..wow that's amazing it goes by really fast...i'm proud of you and happy belated anniversary...
Bro, I would just like to say. We are both incre4dibly lucky to find super awesome beautiful woman, who mistakenly thought we are attractive. Lucky us.
Post a Comment