I just thought I'd write a quick post and let everyone know how we're doing.
I recently started my fall semester at school and am taking anatomy, physiology, chemistry, and English, which adds up to fifteen credit hours. I have to get an A in all of these classes in order to get into the program next fall. Yikes! I am already quite overwhelmed, but am just working really hard. School takes up a lot of my time, but David has been wonderful about helping me with the meals and keeping the house clean.
David is doing well, also. He is working hard at his job and is also writing a novel. He is an excellent writer and his story has an extremely interesting plot. I haven't read it yet, because I don't want to read it until he's finished. He has also been doing a lot of reading and is almost done with the Old Testament again.
We are both happy to be working hard and we love each other more every day!

4 comments:
Wow, good luck with those classes. None of them would be my cup of tea except English. Maybe I should have said cup o' Kool-Aid instead. I's a Mormon, yo. You're smart so I know you'll get your A grades.
Hard work will keep you happy, that's for sure!! Utah Jackson??????
Apparently only Katy and my mom care how we're doing! =)
I hope you are not feeling too overwhelmed!! I feel like I haven't seen you for a long long time:) Nice to hear you both are doing great!!! p.s. I have moon cakes for you!!
Post a Comment