in-law; Stephen, David's brother; and David, only
the most handsome man in the world!
nephew, Sam.
sweatshirt that David's dad made.
David, our niece and nephew, and me at
the beach. It was so cold outside!
the beach. It was so cold outside!
a lot before we went back to Alabama.
He is holding a jelly fish. Yes, a LIVE jelly
fish! I held one later, too, but it was about ten
times as big as this one!
We got to watch an Alabama football game on tv
with the team's biggest fan: David's dad!
(Note: Yes, I am aware that my hair looks terrible.
For some reason my hair straightener didn't heat up
this day.)
and several others, were just hanging out under the
highway. Yikes!
so much Kathy and Lee for letting us stay with you
when we came down! We had so much fun!

5 comments:
Wow! People looked a lot different than I thought, especially David's brother. Wish you would have gotten some pictures of you guys with his parents, or did you just not post them? It looks so cold and windy, not what I imagine Alabama to be like. Glad that you finally got to go and so happy that you had fun! P.S. You are so beautiful inside and out.
Looks like you had fun. Justin was just in Alabama for a week. But it was for work stuff so I am sure you got to see more then he did. :) But we also got some Alabama souviners or clothing brought back for us. :) And you are silly, your hair didn't even look bad.
We missed you guys immediately after you left. Time for a meet up in Thoreau now!
How fun! I don't think of it having a beach, I think I always confuse Alabama with Arkansas (where Evan's dad is from). Glad I have a picture in my head when I think of Alabama-- and what great pictures, since they all involve such a cute couple!
awww those are cute picture of the ocean...no wonder why Katy wants to move back to ALABAMA coz it's pretty up there and the OCEAN!
Post a Comment