Friday, December 11

Things I've Learned About David

1. He LOVES sci-fi movies. I didn't used to mind them, but now I'm totally burned out on them.

2. He LOVES dark chocolate. The darker the better.

3. He's always in the mood for Chinese food.

4. He likes everything I bake, even if it's completely burned.

5. He loves learning about anything and everything. Even when I'm talking about sewing or something, he hangs on my every word.

6. He remembers everything he reads and

7. He reads A LOT. His whole Christmas list was books.

8. When he's content (sitting on the couch, reading, eating a cookie, etc.) he moves his feet in circles.

9. When he's proud of himself he gets a certain smile and his tongue slowly comes into his gap. =)

10. He NEVER gets mad. Seriously. He only gets mad about once every two months or more, and it's not even a yelling and throwing stuff mad. It's more of an "upset". I've never seen him yelling and throwing stuff mad.

11. David gets about three new, completely unrelated ideas every single day. Ideas for books, new sources of energy, board games, clothing, you name it.

12. David is a serious night owl.

13. He's really smart and knows at least SOMETHING about EVERYTHING.

14. He's a lot of fun to be around. He can make even the dullest tasks fun.

15. He's HILARIOUS, but only when it's appropriate. He can be serious, too.

16. He's really happy for other people when they accomplish something.

17. He's the best husband ever!

3 comments:

Alicia Baker said...

So sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Something WE'VE learned about David: He's the BEST son-in-law ever!!

Unknown said...

I LOVED that post! You guys are perfect together! I miss you so much; I wish we could see you over the Holidays. I've tried to call a couple of times; I'm sending you a little something for Christmas but it won't get there by Christmas. Sorry!