Hello everyone! I just wanted to make all of you aware of a couple of new things.
First of all, David started a blog at 46forlife.blogspot.com. It is a blog that discusses scientific and legal reasons why abortion is wrong. It is very interesting, and I'm sure David would appreciate any comments or input on the matter.
Second of all, for the longest time David and I have wanted to make a "Quote Board" for our house and put up all of the dumb things we say. I thought it would be fun to do it on our blog, so in the right-hand column there is a section called, "The Things We Say..." There is already one quote there and I will try and update it as often as I can, or as often as we say dumb things, which is everyday... Anyway, be sure to check it often and hopefully you'll be able to get some good laughs at our expense!
We hope all of you are well!

4 comments:
I love the dumb quote idea. I think that when I have kids I am going to do something like that for what they say. Kids say some of the wierdest things and they just make me laugh. Anyway, I can't wait to try to find you in the happy chaos at Disneyland in a week!
I'll have to check out David's blog. And I also like you dumb quote wall! And I'm way excited to see you and your family at Disneyland!!!!
Hahahahahha! What?
Hey dear! Your little fish is still alive and I know you're having tons of fun in Disneyland!! We need to hang out after your school is over! And maybe making cards together again. I loved it!
Post a Comment