Wednesday, June 16

Moving...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. We've been moving so I've been busy getting everything organized. Plus, I just found my computer. =) I need help finding things in all this stuff. Do you think you could give me hand?


Can you find the microwave?

David's bow staff?


My bundt pan? Our crockpot?

It took me about a week to sort through everything, but hopefully it won't take you that long. =) I have had a ton of fun sewing curtains and hanging decorations on the walls. We couldn't be more happy with our new apartment! More pictures to come soon!

5 comments:

Alicia Baker said...

Ummmmm nope. No microwave or bow staff. I spy something BLUE! Can't wait to see your new apartment!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hate moving. Yes, we need updated photos of the curtains and all the rooms. I love the carpet (what I can see of it)! We are excited to come stay for a few days and enjoy your new home. Two more weeks!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Hey David. It's John Roberson. Been a long time. Funny thing just happened Mark Smith had sent me a facebook message asking if I had heard anything about you. After telling him no I googled you and found this blog. email me sometime jmroberson@gmail.com

superegobear said...

MISS MISS MISS YOU GUYS BIG TIME!! I feel sad sitting in the pews now:( When is your house-opening party:)

Melissa Price said...

Feel free to call us and tell us where you are!! We miss you, and missed helping you move or saying asta la vista, and feel a little abandoned. Sniff. Love you two and hope you are so happy.