Thursday, March 19

Easter Background!

I saw this background and immediately loved it. I also added three cute dancing chickies off to the side. The color yellow makes me really happy. Maybe that is why I chose it as one of our wedding colors! I hope this new background brightens your day! Don't you just want to hold a warm and fuzzy little chick right now? I do!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It is so happy and I love seeing your cute wedding picture! You are the cutest "chick" on the page!!

superegobear said...

I love your new background too! Your wedding picture is so lovely and fits into your theme well:)

Alicia Baker said...

Hahahaha I love them! They look like they are dancing!!

The Cothrans said...

The is the cutest Easter Background! I love the 3 littles chick dancing. Your wedding pictures is fabulous, you guys look great!

The Hoffmans said...

I love the chickens!

The Cothrans said...

Hi Jill! I posted the Chocoflan recipe for you. Enjoy! [is a little different than my moms, hers is from Mexico, so it's in Spanish. So I googled it, you can use dulse de leche {caramel} instead of the brown sugar]