It was a ton of fun to do a project with my mom. Now I want to do more and more and more! I have a few projects in mind that I would like to do. I am even seriously considering making myself an Easter dress! =O I'll keep ya'll updated!
Monday, March 30
Crafty Creations
This past weekend David, Josh, and I all went down to Thoreau for Hayden's 16th birthday. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see our family and everyone in our old ward. Since I left home, my mom has converted my old room into a craft room! Everytime I see it, I envy it. So this weekend I wanted to take advantage of it. My mom and I did a craft! We found an old two by four and my wonderful dad cut it into blocks and sanded them for us. Then my mom and I painted them seafoam green and decorated them with scrapbooking paper! Not to mention wooden knobs, ribbon, rick rack, and buttons. They turned out cute!
The finished product.
This shows the detail of one of the blocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT! Ha-ha!! An Easter dress? Lovely! You can totally do it!! I had so much fun laughing and crafting with you this weekend. You are the best daughter ever!! Love you and thanks to you and David for coming for the weekend. It meant lots to us and to Hini.
My word verification: widdig=having a cold on your wedding day.
Those blocks are so cute! I think that I am going to have to try to make some if I ever get time. I have a lot of craft projects for me to do but I cannot find time. I am hoping that I can get some done this summer. Good luck on the Easter dress. Make sure to post some pictures if you do!
Those are really cute! I wish I was as crafty as you two.
Oh,craft! I miss it so much,because the lock of space I can't do it any more. But, son will change, I hope!? Your mom's hobby room is so cute. I'm dreaming of my own some day! Your blocks are so pretty, my sister in law, made us some with our last name for Xmas, cute stuff.
Those are very cute! I made my own little spring craft but I can't blog about it yet bc it's a gift to someone and it will ruin the surprise! :)
Holy crap two hours and six comments already!
I'm going to steal your blocks!
I hope I can see you this weekend! It really depends on whether or not billy's wireless router comes in and what my family is doing for conference. When will you guys be around?
I am guessing that last comment was from Louise? Haha. I was freaking out at first because some WEIRDO was asking when we'd be around, but then I realized who it was! We should be here all weekend. There's a lot to do in Provo, so we don't really leave it very often. =) By the way, I always wait until I get six comments on a post until I post again. I guess I'll have to think of something else to post, and quick!
I know I said this at your Mom's, but those Easter blocks are seriously cute! I want to try it out myself one day.
Wow, they look so good! You're talented! I'm looking forward to your Easter dress:)
Looks great! So fun to do a craft with mom!
Jill you and your mom are so creative!...and it was good seeing you guys again when you came visit....
Post a Comment