on the Indiana Jones ride. Here it is. =)
so much. It made him feel queasy.
We were cheap and never bought
our ride pictures. We just took pictures of them.
This one is insane. My brother Josh (on
the left) was trying to make the
craziest faces he could.
Another picture on Space Mountain,
which we rode EIGHT TIMES.
our ride pictures. We just took pictures of them.
This one is insane. My brother Josh (on
the left) was trying to make the
craziest faces he could.
which we rode EIGHT TIMES.
had cheerleaders sitting behind us.
David and I plugged our ears the whole ride.
David and I want to model the exterior
of our future house after this one.
We love the columns.

5 comments:
I love your pictures. I'm sorry David got queasy on one of the rides. Those daredevil teacups get the best of a lot of folks.
Jill! I love seeing your pictures from Disneyland! We leave on Saturday to go to Disney World with Jacob's family and it is just getting me excited! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip :)
Did they change the cars on Space Mountain? They are different at Disney World, but I know that they are working on remodeling it right now.
Wow! All the rides look like a lot of fun, and so does it look you guys having a blast!! We'll have to go one of this days!
OH, Jill!! Those were awesome!! I just knew that David would look like that on Indiana Jones! Josh is such a goof and Hini looks like he wants to barf on Space Mountain. I love the kiss, the space bandits, everything!! OH, and I love your new background, although I really loved the beach picture, also!! TREMENDOUS POST!!
OH, and you look SO pretty, especially on the merry-go-round! That's my lovely daughter, everyone!!
Post a Comment