For my next to last post about Disneyland, I thought I would discuss entertainment. We had a lot of fun at Disneyland, but the fun didn't just come from the rides...

Josh and Hayden both bought a sword in
the Pirates of the Caribbean store.
They had fun threatening people with them
the entire vacation.

My sweetheart waiting for the Disneyland
train.

A quartet. They were good, but...

I liked this "quartet" better! Billy Hill
and the Hillbillies. They are a group that
plays blue grass. They do a little show in
the Golden Horseshoe Saloon. They play
some music and make jokes. My favorite
entertainment ever.

I got a picture with Billy! He's HILARIOUS!
Yes, the teeth are fake.

In Disneyland there is a little lake that
two ships sail on. There is a
pirate ship, the Columbia, and there is
a Mark Twain riverboat. This is the pirate ship.

David below deck charting our course. The
Columbia was an actual sailing ship, and below
deck you can look at the "kitchen" and
the quarters. It was really neat. David's
favorite entertainment. He couldn't stop
talking about it the whole trip.

Disneyland has beautiful landscape, which was
entertaining, and we had
each other for entertainment. =)

For our souvenir, David and I got a
caricature of us done! We loved it.

The handsome back of my husbands head. This is
him on the river boat, hoping that someday he'll
have a ship of his very own.
7 comments:
Loved this post! I laughed so hard at the picture of you and Billy Hill. And the one of all four of you is now my computer background...my kids!! David is cute on the boats (even the back of his head). Have you framed your caricature yet?
Yeah, we found a really cheap frame at Wal-Mart. It shows the whole caricature! Excited to see you this weekend!
The Billy Hill guy looks hilarious, how funny!! You guys are all looking terrific, those pictures are awesome! Love the caricature, Chris and I will have to do one, it's so cute!
Girl, I'm from Alabama, so you know I be seein' teeth like that for reals. I ain't frontin' either. Seriously, I have seen teeth like that.
I really like the caricature and it makes me regret of not getting one while being there! I hope you and Dave will have a nice memorial day weekend and we will miss you both A LOT! Bty, my father-in-law is doing even better today. He had 16 visitors to celebrate his birthday in his room and he seemed to be in a good spirit today. I expressed your concerns and wish to him and he said he appreciated and "you guys are so sweet!"
The drawing of you two is so fun! I love that you got a picture with Billy Hill! I'm sure he was flattered! What a fun trip!
Post a Comment