Yay Son!!!!! We are so proud of you and your accomplishments! A brand new shiny degree to go along with your brand new shiny job!! Can't wait to see you guys in a week or so! Love you!!
Jesse and I are really excited for you!!!! It is such a nice feeling to be done with education; of course, we love education, that's why we dragged it out for as long as possible. I love your new picture at the top by the way!!
I don't think we are coming to graduation yet. We may. It depends on everything up here, school and work. I am happy to be done. It feels like I forgot do do something every night. And I still get worried on Monday that I have something due by midnight.
We were married on August 8th, 2008 in the Mesa Arizona temple. We now live in Orem where Jill attends school and is getting her BS in biotechnology. David works full time as the manager of Men's Den Tuxedos and is in school as a pre-med student. We love life and each other!
8 comments:
Yay Son!!!!! We are so proud of you and your accomplishments! A brand new shiny degree to go along with your brand new shiny job!! Can't wait to see you guys in a week or so! Love you!!
That is aweseome!
That is great! Doesn't that last 6 week class just DRAG? Doesn't the last Monday feel great?
And don't you feel extra good that you don't have to participate 4 days per week, 2 substantive posts per day?
P.S. Do yo want a gift? Ha ha J/K.
I forgot to ask... are you coming to graduation in July? Because I will be there. Maybe we can all hang out in UOP stadium together!
Jesse and I are really excited for you!!!! It is such a nice feeling to be done with education; of course, we love education, that's why we dragged it out for as long as possible. I love your new picture at the top by the way!!
Thanks Everyone!
I don't think we are coming to graduation yet. We may. It depends on everything up here, school and work. I am happy to be done. It feels like I forgot do do something every night. And I still get worried on Monday that I have something due by midnight.
ha ha... so funny about Monday nights! I felt the same way!
A belated congratulations!
Post a Comment