Monday, April 6

Disneyland Delirium

Some of you are probably wondering why I have a countdown to Disneyland on the right side of this page. Well, we are going to Disneyland! The countdown shows how long we have until we walk through those glorious gates and into the magical park!
David has never been to Disneyland, but my family grew up with it. That place holds so many wonderful memories for me. I've been there probably about a dozen times in my life, and I love it more every time I go.
The week of April 26th, our little brother Hayden will be on spring break and Josh and I will be out of school. So, we decided to go pick Hayden up in Thoreau and Josh, Hayden, David, and I will all drive to Disneyland! We've already bought our tickets and reserved our hotel, so it is official! Katy and Jesse (David's sister and her husband) and their kids might even go with us!
I am so excited to revisit my favorite place in the world, and to introduce David to all of the magic of the Happiest Place on Earth!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

I am so jealous! I want to take Brianna so bad. My grandparents lived 20 minutes from Disneyland growing up, so we went frequently. Somehow the magic never goes away!

superegobear said...

Oh How fun!! I bet you guys will have a great time! Remember to bring tons of pictures back!!

Hannah + 4 said...

Yay for disneyland! I'm glad you want to play! Your letter is B! Have fun!

The Cothrans said...

How fun! Hope you guys have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I love your alliterate titles!! I am almost as excited as you guys are. I am just so happy when my kids are all together and making memories together!