Thursday, April 9

A "B" Obsession

I found this on my cousin Hannah's blog. I am supposed to name things I love that all start with a certain letter. She assigned me the letter "B". So here it goes! Some of them might be a little bit of a stretch. =)


I love my BOYFRIEND. Your
husband is still your boyfriend, right? I guess
I could say I love my BOZEMAN,
but all of his guy friends call him
Bozeman, so I feel weird calling him that.
I love BROWNIES. Mint brownies to be exact.
I made these last night when we had our
friends over.

I love the BRADY BUNCH. I know that's
weird, but I do. I have no clue why. I own
both the first and third complete seasons.
I'm a dork, I know.
I love BUNNIES. I love anything
soft and cuddly. Who doesn't?
I love BEST FRIENDS. This is Travis and
Yu-ting Thompson. They are our neighbors,
and are a ton of fun. They are holding
the BROWNIES that I made! Yu-ting
thought they were gorgeous, and said,
"Take a picture for your blog!" So
I did. =)
I love BABIES. They are so cute! And,
again, they are soft and cuddly. =)
I am excited to have my own babies
some day.
I love BOOKS. I love reading and learning,
so I love all kinds of books.
Well, that's all I can think of at the moment. I hope you found this post enjoyable! And if you want to play, let me know and I will assign you a letter!
Wait! I thought of another one. I love BLOGGING!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will take a letter!

Anonymous said...

I love BEBBIE!! Those brownies made my mouth water. So funny, we did the same post on the same day!! Come visit!

The Hoffmans said...

I guess that I will give it a try. Give me an easy letter... please!

Hannah + 4 said...

I LOVE mint brownies! Yum!

DR Gunderson Family said...

Assign me a letter! i'm so bad at keeping my blog up to date :)