After an out-of-the-blue snowstorm we had the other day, the weather is beautiful! The temperature has been in the mid seventies, and we decided to take advantage of this!
David gardened a lot with his mom when he was growing up and he still loves it. He has a natural talent for it. Since our garden spot from last summer doesn't belong to us anymore, we are trying to take advantage of the land that we
do have... our backyard! We are planting things everywhere: in pots along the driveway, in all of the window boxes, and along every wall of the house. Suprisingly, there is a lot of room!

This is David planting a green bean seed
in our rich black soil.

My handsome husband proudly showing off
his seed packet.

This spot is along the shed in the backyard.
We planted all kinds of herbs in it.

Me watering the seeds. I love watering.
I don't know why.
We will keep you updated and let you know how big our plants get!
7 comments:
Hey! I am sorry I never got back to you about the roto-tiller. What we had wasn't what I thought it was. I feel like an idiot! I am glad to see things are working without it!
Hooray for gardening!! I'm looking forward to seeing growing plants too! Btw, did you leave the yummy rice crispy treats by our door the other day? It was so good!! we love it!
You look so adorable with the watering can! I am so happy that spring has sprung!! I am most excited about the herbs, let me know how they go (oh! and the peonies!!)
Gardening is so much fun! I can't wait to have some land for garden purposes!It will be fun to see your garden grow!
I'm so happy to see that you are gardening! Love it! Keep us updated on the progress!
Oh, and watch out for ants in the planter by the shed. We planed lettuce there and the ants gobbled it up. Grrrr!
It was so good to see you guys on sunday! Let us know how the garden grows! I wish I was good at that kind of stuff.
Ok, girl, it is hard to read your blog with the pokey-dots. And where are the Disneyland pics?? You've been home for what, a whole day and a half? Get the lead out, matey!
Post a Comment