been on a plane since I was about three, so
it was all really new for me. They gave us
Ritz chips, small bags of peanuts (I thought
that was just in the movies!), water (in a can, which
was weird), and, of course, the newest edition of
Sky Mall magazine! I had to take a picture.
Landing was fun too. Quite the experience!
I look huge in this picture.
such a beautiful experience. In the sealing room
Paula kept pointing at David and whispering,
"That's the missionary that baptized Tom!" David was like
a rock star! I am very grateful to have these generous
and loving people in my life, and I know David is as well.
David and I in the atrium of the Portland Oregon
Temple. Isn't David gorgeous?
The temple was BEAUTIFUL! The grounds
were so lush! I got a few cool shots, I think.
There's Angel Moroni! Yay for the gospel!
were so lush! I got a few cool shots, I think.
Louise and Alicia. David and I went to kind of
a strange movie theater and saw these paintings
on the wall. They reminded me of you two so much.
I had to take pictures. This is a pear with wings.
This is a hawk thinking of a daschund. ??? Weird, I know.
I knew you would love them.
It was a great weekend. It was one of our first little aventures together as a married couple, and an experience that I'm DEFINITELY going to scrapbook!

6 comments:
Hahahaha I practically died laughing when I saw the pictures!!! I love them!!! Thanks for thinking of us :)Your guys' trip sounded like a really good experience. I'm love you both!
What a nice blog! Glad that you had fun and so happy for Tom and Paula. They are cool people and it was so kind of them to come to your wedding!
I'm so glad you guys got to go to their sealing, too! I was impressed with them when I met them at your wedding. Hope to talk to you soon!
Jill you make me cry in this blog..it reminds me of my mission, i had a great experience on my mission and there was only one family that was truly converted to the church because of the way i showed them of how much our Father in Heaven loves them..And they still keep intouch with me and i wish i was there when they got sealed in the temple..You are a lucky lady to have such a wonderful priesthood...
I love you Jill...
What a wonderful excuse for a trip! That is so great that you got to share such a special day with the Archers! Thanks for sharing!
hahahaha! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment