Hello all of you faithful blog readers! I just thought I would do a quick update. There won't be any pictures for this post, but I promise that the next post will be a cool one with a lot of pictures!
So, David and I were really happy to have my parents and my younger brother come up to visit us for a few days this week. They just left this morning, and I'm already missing them. =( It was great to see them, and, let me tell you, David and I ate REALLY WELL while they were here. Yay for rich parents! ;)
I am still going to BYU and am still majoring in chemistry, although that may change shortly. I'm seriously considering becoming a dental hygienist, but we'll see what happens. I am learning SO MUCH about homemaking, and I love it! I love cooking and cleaning and, I just have to brag, my house stays pretty durn (yes, durn) clean! Isn't it great when you hit your stride in life?
David is still working at Action Transmission. He really likes his job and he gets a lot of "time with the guys", because when he gets home, he only has his wife to talk to. The male interaction is good for him. =) He is also now only TWO CLASSES AWAY from getting his MBA! I am so proud of him. He has been working really hard in school and has been getting A's! Yay David!
So, anyway, all is well with the Bozeman's! We hope all of you are doing just as well and are just as happy!

6 comments:
Oh! I am glad you enjoyed your parents' visit! I totally agree with "Yay for rich parents," haha! I am always fed well when I visit my in-laws. It's just sad that I can't go home to Taiwan yet...You're so lucky to spend time with your parents:)
Its good to hear you two are doing well :)You have really nice teeth so you would be perfect as a dental hygenist haha!
Aw, thanks! Haha.
We loved visiting you! Hurray for surprise visits!! You and David helped with the "eating well" by making the most delicious blueberry waffles. Yay for good cooks!! We miss you really hard also. Two more weeks to see you again!!
Hello Jill! Thanks so much for inviting us yesterday and It was super fun! Trav and I are inviting you guys to come over next Monday for dinner. I might make the Chinese beef noodle soup for you guys. How does it sound? If it's not the most convenient time for you guys, or you guys have other plans, please don't hesitate to tell me. We can set up another date for it!! Love ya and have a nice day.
Congrats to David! It's so close! I bet you are one awesome homemaker, Jill!
Post a Comment