Thursday, February 12

I Won an Award!

So I guess I recieved the "I Love Your Blog Award". Yay me! I mean, us! I have to answer all of these questions with one word. Well, here it goes.
1. Where is your phone? Table
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your Mother? Sweet
5. Your Father? Intelligent
6. Your favorite thing? Chocolate
7. Your dream last night? Mice
8. Your dream/goal? "Mommy"
9. The room you're in? Family
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you you want to be in 6 years? GRADUATED!!!!!!!!
13. Where were you last night? Basketball
14. What you're not? warm
15. One of your wish-list items? car
16. Where you grew up? Rez
17. The last thing you ate? Salsa
18. What are you wearing? Ring
19. Your TV? On
20. Your pet? David
21. Your computer? Laptop
22. Your mood? Anxious
23. Missing someone? Mom
24. Your car? David's
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Costco
27. Your summer? Distant
28. Love someone? DAVID!
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Book
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Something you crave? Graduation
33. Why you blog? Boredom

4 comments:

superegobear said...

Haha, I like the no.20's answer!

islandmom1180 said...

I LOVE ALL OF THEM LOL...your funny!

The Cothrans said...

That's to cute! My sisters did that too, it's funny to see every body with different answers. Eventually when I get some time, that will be fun to do! The Portland Temple looks fabulous! You guys look great! It gave a sweet memory from my mission.

Hannah + 4 said...

Yay for awards! That was fun to read!