For some reason, the other day I was thinking about an e-mail I got a long time ago. I can't recall who sent it to me, but I had a blast doing it. I thought it might be kind of fun, or perhaps stupid, to share with everyone. Here's what you do. You type your name with your:
Index Finger: jill bozeman
Nose: ujiollo boze34maqn
Elbow: nki.l,.l, bozxem asn
Big Toe: jill bbozeman
Tongue: jill bozeman
Chin: nmikjl,.,.l blkzdm az n
Wow, I'm a pretty good typer with my tongue! If you feel like this is just dumb, you don't have to do it, but I figured there would be a few people out there that might find it amusing. So leave a comment and show me how you did! Tip: Only do this when you're alone, or people may look at you funny. Happy typing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha, it looks funny! I'm actually in a lab at UVU now so...Can't do it, especially the tongue one!! Btw, dear Jill it's yu-ting! I hope you don't mind that I've found you online. Trav and I had a blast last night and thank you again for the fun time,fun game, and the yummy brownie!! Have a super day!
Wow! We raised such a talented daughter!! I'm so proud I'm almost in tears!! What about with your second toe? Did you try that one? Hahahahahahahaha! Love you!
Post a Comment