Thursday, February 19

Yet Another Background Blunder

I know, I know. My background changed again. I was looking at my blog and thought, "Yuck!" This background is better. And, I was able to add a picture in the title space! YES!!! Although, it's still not perfect, my blog is finally starting to come along... It's hard being a perfectionist. =)

6 comments:

superegobear said...

I like your new background! Looks so warm and inviting!! Can you teach me where to find free yet interesting backgrounds? I really want to know! Thanks Jill and love ya a ton!

The Cothrans said...

The is the cutest background! I love the red, I agreed is so warm and inviting! You guys look awesome!

The Bozemans said...

I'm glad to get so many approving comments! It helps! =)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it!! Where did you find it? It doesn't look like a "Cutest Blog on the Block" one. Love the picture of my kids!!!

Tracy said...

I really like that picture of the two of you. You guys could be models. You're going to have gorgeous kids someday!

islandmom1180 said...

lovely one! i called myself a background freak coz i keep changing mine all the time too but yours look so pretty..i love it Jill, let's change our background everyweek lol...