Haha tell the truth Jill. Is the foil really for beautification purposes or are you just trying to deflect mind waves sent from the mother ship? :) Love you!
NO, David's not my beautician! Haha. I may be brave enough to post a freaky picture of myself on my blog, but I am NOT brave enough to let David do my highlights! My friend Blaine did them for me. They turned out great!
We were married on August 8th, 2008 in the Mesa Arizona temple. We now live in Orem where Jill attends school and is getting her BS in biotechnology. David works full time as the manager of Men's Den Tuxedos and is in school as a pre-med student. We love life and each other!
7 comments:
Haha tell the truth Jill. Is the foil really for beautification purposes or are you just trying to deflect mind waves sent from the mother ship? :) Love you!
I always feel like an alien when my hair is like that. Gotta love it! Did you let your hubby do that? If so, you are brave!
I love the picture... you're really brave to post a picture like that.
Oh, the humiliation we must go through for beauty's sake! You look like "Sputnik", remember Lida? Love you Bebbie!!
You are HOT! I can see you're at home... is David your beautician?
How fun! You'll have to send the after picture, I'll bet you look fabulous!
NO, David's not my beautician! Haha. I may be brave enough to post a freaky picture of myself on my blog, but I am NOT brave enough to let David do my highlights! My friend Blaine did them for me. They turned out great!
Post a Comment