Wednesday, June 10

Truths

Truth: I am absolutely obsessed with lemonade.
Truth: David loves to study law.
Truth: I am trying to get into yoga because I've heard it's really beneficial and relaxing.
Truth: David is taking guitar lessons.
Truth: I become more and more shy every day.
Truth: David is loving his job, and he's really really good at it. He even started a blog. Check it out through the link on the left side of this page. It's called, "The Money Man Can".
Truth: I tried to put drops of scented oil around the house so it would smell good, but I put way too many drops and had to open all of the windows and doors. I currently have a headache.
Truth: David is my best friend and the best husband I could ever ask for.

6 comments:

The Hoffmans said...

Are you going to do truths every week like I do? That would be awesome! I've already learned a lot about you. I didn't know that you were shy, you really don't act like it although I see you around family. One more thing: Pilates is better than yoga.

superegobear said...

Wow, if you're going to do yoga, can I join you? I'm not very motivated when it comes to exercises but I always felt better when I did it with someone else! And you're not shy at all! I think I am THAT people becoming more shy everyday:(

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were doing yoga! I loved it when I was in high school. Dad said you got a massage! Was it fun? I finally posted again, so check it out. What kind of lemonade do you like the best?

Anonymous said...

P.S. David's blog won't let me leave a comment.....does he need to tweak something?

Anonymous said...

Okay, it finally let me leave a message, but I didn't see yours!???! I like David's blog. Very professional looking, did you help him design it?

Valerie said...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that you can have that room spray, not just borrow it! It is Scentsy, and I sell it in a million different scents, so if you want to smell them some time, let me know!