Hahahahahhahaha!! You are getting more comments on random things than on your regular posts! I think I will start posting pictures of my clothes, also!! Ha-ha! Anyway.....cute forever!! The skirt is more flared than I thought it would be, so adding would be a problem, but here is my brilliant idea!! Why not take off the waistband and add something to the top where it wouldn't show? Maybe something that matches that peach lining fabric. There is probably a good 3 or 4 inches you could add before it becomes visible below the jacket, no? Then you could just put elastic in the waist or put the waistband back on. Well, it also depends on what kind of blouse you are wearing under it and if it will cover the front. Just my thoughts.......:)
Oh! Are you able to leave comments on Stephanie's blog? Because I have been trying for a month and it won't let me. If you can, will you please tell her that? If it won't let you either, I will have to ask someone else...
I am assuming this is some sort of sewing project, but I will say it is cute and want to see the finished product after the modifications are made or once the full outfit is done.
And, yes, Nancy, I do have issues with Steph's blog sometimes. Usually the first time I comment it doesn't take, so I have to do it again. I have learned to copy (cntl-C) my comment before I press send, just in case I lose it.
Yes, I have been having trouble with Stephanie's blog, too. Mom, your idea sounds good, but I'm not sure I get what you're saying, haha. =) So, I take off the waistband, sew something on in its place, and then sew the waistband back on??? Call me tonight and we'll talk about it! Haha. Love you!
We were married on August 8th, 2008 in the Mesa Arizona temple. We now live in Orem where Jill attends school and is getting her BS in biotechnology. David works full time as the manager of Men's Den Tuxedos and is in school as a pre-med student. We love life and each other!
7 comments:
Did you make that? It's beautiful!
Hahahahahhahaha!! You are getting more comments on random things than on your regular posts! I think I will start posting pictures of my clothes, also!! Ha-ha! Anyway.....cute forever!! The skirt is more flared than I thought it would be, so adding would be a problem, but here is my brilliant idea!! Why not take off the waistband and add something to the top where it wouldn't show? Maybe something that matches that peach lining fabric. There is probably a good 3 or 4 inches you could add before it becomes visible below the jacket, no? Then you could just put elastic in the waist or put the waistband back on. Well, it also depends on what kind of blouse you are wearing under it and if it will cover the front. Just my thoughts.......:)
Oh! Are you able to leave comments on Stephanie's blog? Because I have been trying for a month and it won't let me. If you can, will you please tell her that? If it won't let you either, I will have to ask someone else...
I am assuming this is some sort of sewing project, but I will say it is cute and want to see the finished product after the modifications are made or once the full outfit is done.
And, yes, Nancy, I do have issues with Steph's blog sometimes. Usually the first time I comment it doesn't take, so I have to do it again. I have learned to copy (cntl-C) my comment before I press send, just in case I lose it.
The second time usually works for me.
Yes, I have been having trouble with Stephanie's blog, too. Mom, your idea sounds good, but I'm not sure I get what you're saying, haha. =) So, I take off the waistband, sew something on in its place, and then sew the waistband back on??? Call me tonight and we'll talk about it! Haha. Love you!
So cute!
OMGLOL
Post a Comment