Truth: I am slowly becoming obsessed with television and movies.
Truth: David knows at least a little bit about EVERYTHING. No, seriously.
Truth: I had a nightmare that my children asked me to play them the hymns on the piano, and I couldn't do it! I felt terrible, so now I am trying hard to learn the hymns.
Truth: David has a design for a more efficient windmill that takes up less room and puts out more energy.
Truth: I hate mosquito bites, and right now I have five of them.
Truth: David is not a picky eater. He'll eat almost anything, even burned things, which makes my life a LOT easier!
Truth: Having a clean house makes me feel better, so I keep my house pretty clean.
Truth: David hardly ever gets upset. His REALLY expensive professional camera got stolen and he wasn't even mad about it!
Truth: I like doing this "truth" thing!

5 comments:
I'm realizing that David is a lot like Mike. He knows something about everything, he never gets mad, and he eats anything (even my kitchen disasters).
I am with you on learning the hymns. I know most of the normal ones, but there are a few that we sing all the time that I haven't learned. Same with primary songs. I keep meaning to make myself a little checklist of all the songs I want to learn and get to it!
I like doing the truth thing too! Do you ever have trouble thinking of ideas? Sometimes I do and I only have five!
David is so smart that he knows something about almost everything! I hope your exercise thing has been going pretty well; I really want to join but I've been having migraine headaches from time to time since the day you gave me a ride and apparently on the edge of being sick:( I don't even know what's wrong with me. So I just stay home, be good, and hope that I'll be totally healthy again by the time I get on the plane. I will see you around my beautiful friend!
There is one thing I didn't know. I didn't know that I knew something about everything. In fact I know nothing about several subjects, like bear attacks, sharks, and certain beauty techniques. Now, I really do know something about these subjects, they are painful to endure.
I am so glad that you are learning the hymns. I always wanted my kids to at least be able to do that after years of sporadic piano lessons!
Post a Comment